My Digital Discount MDD are online retailers of Runcore SSD drives and accessories for your Dell Mini netbook.

(#41) Old

Default 01-17-2011, 06:12 PM

Great! Enjoy your trip and let us know if there are any issues.

MDD Danielle

MyDigitalDiscount.com is your connection to the digital world.

Join the MDD Community: Follow us on Twitter.com/MyDigital or Like us on Facebook.com/MyDigitalDiscount to get the latest news, product updates and exclusive offers.
  (#42) Old

Default 01-19-2011, 02:26 AM

Well, on classic setting, Battery Eater Pro still only reports about 6 hours (This time it was about 5:45). I think that there might be something wrong with this one. Could you possibly help me figure out if this is defective?
  (#43) Old

Default 01-19-2011, 09:04 PM

We are happy to help. Call us toll free 1-866-217-1800 and ask to speak with our tech support rep. Chris will help you out and get things squared away for you.

-MDD Danielle

Join the MDD Community: Follow us on Twitter.com/MyDigital or become a fan on Facebook.com/MyDigitalDiscount to get the latest news, product updates and exclusive offers.
  (#44) Old

Default 01-19-2011, 09:22 PM

Awesome, thank you for the prompt response. Any just to let you know, I was going to pm this issue, but for some reason it wouldn't let me. Of course, now it works, but that's just how the universe operates.
  (#45) Old

Default 01-22-2011, 04:00 PM

Received the battery on Wednesday and so far so good, no problems coming out of hibernation, no weird lights. Appears to have 8:30-9 hours in it when fully charged, but I've only done that once so far. I think this was a good purchase.

Vostro A90 - Windows 7 Home Premium, 32GB Super Talent SSD (GFDL), 2GB G.SKILL RAM, 8 cell 5200 mAh Better Power battery, 0.3MP webcam, Bluetooth
  (#46) Old

Default 08-17-2011, 10:10 PM

Had gotten the battery for my birthday in January and now all of a sudden the orange and white flashing lights have just happened. And of course the warranty ended a couple of months ago. Just wondering if anyone knows any possible way to fix the issue as I've been everywhere and havent found much help.
  (#47) Old

Default 09-29-2011, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsxrider9 View Post
Had gotten the battery for my birthday in January and now all of a sudden the orange and white flashing lights have just happened. And of course the warranty ended a couple of months ago. Just wondering if anyone knows any possible way to fix the issue as I've been everywhere and havent found much help.
That's exactly what happened to mine. Shortly after the warranty expired, I got the lights flashing and it won't charge. I contacted MDD and was told it was out of warranty, but they'd happily sell me another. Needless to say, I went back to my OEM battery.
  (#48) Old

Default 10-04-2011, 02:32 PM

We are happy to help with any questions or returns. Just email us at orders@mydigitaldiscount.com.

Dorothy MDD

Join the MDD Community: Follow us on Twitter.com/MyDigital or Like us on Facebook.com/MyDigitalDiscount to get the latest news, product updates and exclusive offers.
  (#49) Old

Default 10-27-2011, 11:38 PM

Are you going to get in any regular sized batteries anytime soon? Are they also fully compatible with BIOS Ver a04?

Thanks

Andy
  (#50) Old

Default 01-31-2012, 08:56 PM

Well, unfortunately, my first battery from you died after a year and a half, but it's service was great. I've placed a back-order for another, but there's no ETA listed. Do you have any idea when you might get more in stock?

Thank you.