View Single Post
  (#11) Old

Smile 01-27-2014, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrfranczak3 View Post
igdkmd32.sys is used by the graphics media accelerator in the system, I believe it was used back in the days of Vista, not sure if the newer versions use it or not, I wouldn't remove it just in case.......just try rebooting and see what happens, if that doesn't work try doing a repair on windows and see what happens from there

PS. I think you went through WAY too much trouble installing that board...mine works fine without all that BullSh*t you did

Thanks for the vote of confidence in my thoroughness... I tried to include answers to questions that I had, so that others might benefit. I am known for my anal nature--was very concerned about the board shorting out on the right-hand stud. Anyway, all went well.

Regarding the blue screen, no love on reboot. When you say "repair on windows" what do you mean? A reinstall? sfc /scannow? I thought I would try to update the Intel Video driver. The mini seems to blue screen only when trying to update the performance index, so I should probably just call it "good." My anal nature really wants to fix it, however.

Thanks for the info.