Windows 7 Discussion on Windows 7 and operating it on the Dell Mini series.

(#1) Old
Super Moderator
Send a message via AIM to MoInSTL Send a message via MSN to MoInSTL Send a message via Yahoo to MoInSTL
Default Disk Recovery Wizard Free Beta DL - 01-11-2010, 05:26 PM

I purchased DRW and used it to recover a hard drive that was formatted by mistake with XP. It worked great. They are offering the beta for Windows 7 for free until February 1st. I paid $70 for it last year. It was well worth it as the drive was my back up drive.

I have NOT tried the beta version so YMMV. But they support RAID, SD cards, RAW drives, USB etc.They are based in Asia somewhere so their English is not their first language. They also have a support forum.

Free Data Recovery Software, EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Beta for free undelete files and unformat drives.
Screenshots: Free Data Recovery Software, EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Beta for free undelete files and unformat drives.

In this release EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard Beta supports Windows 7, the latest operating system released by Microsoft ®. It is advanced data recovery software to recover deleted, formatted files or data lost due to partition loss or damage, software crash, virus infection, unexpected shutdown or any other unknown reasons. It will do an amazing job when the data loss disaster strikes, especially for recovering formatted drive. Data Recovery Wizard supports hardware RAID and hard drive, USB drive, SD card, memory card, and other storage media. It provides the comprehensive data recovery solution for computer users. Scanning lost files is faster in EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard 4.8.

Totally free and with all features of the current popular Data Recovery Wizard 4.3.6, this beta test version of EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard 4.8 beta is Free Data Recovery Software do Partition Recovery, Format Recovery and Recover Deleted Files emptied from the Recycle Bin or restore data lost due to software crash, virus attack, etc. The latest upgrade of EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard 4.8 beta supports Windows 2000/2003/2008/XP/Vista/7 and offers quick scan, and easier and faster data recovery.

Microsoft® Windows® 2000
Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft® Windows® 2003 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft® Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business /Ultimate
Microsoft® Windows® 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/ Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate

Studio 15 1558| Black Chainlink| i5-520M, |4GB RAM |500 GB HD@7200 |ATI HD 4570, 512K|Backlit|9 Cell|Web Cam|Windows 7 Professional x64

« Back Ground | Which version is fastest for the mini 9? »