Where to Buy / Vouchers Come here to find out the latest offers, vouchers and places to buy your Dell Mini

(#21) Old

Default 11-12-2009, 10:29 PM

jd's looks like it's a multi-use; jamie's has been redeemed. And here I am trying to score a Latitude 2100, which isn't in the home outlet store ...

But, thanks for posting those!
  (#22) Old

Send a message via Yahoo to Wm.Mays
Default Dell Outlet Home 15% Code... - 11-13-2009, 04:31 PM

From Dell email, 15% on Home Outlet laptop, desktop, or printer. Expire 11/18/09:

1PQ86LJ7672Z3L

Save $20 on a refurbished Dell™
S2009W, S2209W, or S2309W monitor
Enter Coupon Code at Checkout:

NJX1QTV50KC210

Assume 1 use only...Enjoy, Wm.

MINI 9: Jade Green, RunCore 64GB SSD, Hyper-X 2GB RAM, Dell 5530 WWAN Card, Dell 1505 WiFi Card, Bluetooth 2.1, 1.3MP Webcam, Leopard 10.5.8 NBI 8.0.3 Final, BIOS A05
  (#23) Old
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to MoInSTL Send a message via MSN to MoInSTL Send a message via Yahoo to MoInSTL
Default 11-13-2009, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy View Post
Hello, newbie to this forum (any forum for that matter). I found this coupon code today for 15% off Dell Outlet Laptops but it supposedly expires today as well, thought you might be interested:
$T$0M0?JM438V8

Edit: Coupon EXPIRED
Welcome to the forum.

Studio 15 1558| Black Chainlink| i5-520M, |4GB RAM |500 GB HD@7200 |ATI HD 4570, 512K|Backlit|9 Cell|Web Cam|Windows 7 Professional x64
  (#24) Old

Default 11-13-2009, 05:58 PM

Hello everyone!!
I have been lurking for awhile but this is my first post.
I got the "early black friday" email from dell. 15% off home outlet laptops. Scored a refurb Alpine white 1010 2gb with 6 cell, bt, wireless n, 160gb for $327 shipped + tax

V2$9WSDC0XFKC7

Looking forward to a 64gb SSD swap!!

Last edited by fenderfathead; 11-13-2009 at 06:01 PM.
  (#25) Old

Default 11-13-2009, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenderfathead View Post
Hello everyone!!
I have been lurking for awhile but this is my first post.
I got the "early black friday" email from dell. 15% off home outlet laptops. Scored a refurb Alpine white 1010 2gb with 6 cell, bt, wireless n, 160gb for $327 shipped + tax

V2$9WSDC0XFKC7

Looking forward to a 64gb SSD swap!!
Nice score, welcome, and thanks for contributing to the coupon code madness!
  (#26) Old

Default 11-14-2009, 02:38 PM

BHS0RT$LZR9K3D

15% home outlet till the 18th

but not business....the A90 is a better deal anyway, as it will come with bluetooth.
  (#27) Old

Default 11-15-2009, 10:55 PM

I can't get any of the coupons working on the home outlet store, even though I know jd's worked a few days ago...any advice?
  (#28) Old

Default 11-16-2009, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikuchiyo View Post
I can't get any of the coupons working on the home outlet store, even though I know jd's worked a few days ago...any advice?
Searching google yields years worth of expired codes. Try checking in at sites like dealnews, which list tech coupon codes in a logical, readable format. I'm sure other users have their favs too.

Sites like fatwallet will give you a percentage of your purchase price back (as an affiliate referral fee rebate) after 90 days or so. For the dell outlet, it's all of 1%, but if you do a lot of online shopping at other stores, it can add up.

eBay is currently having an 8% instant rebate with Bing cashback. Here's how to make it work for just about anything on the site:
-Basically, create a bing.com ID first, then open a bing cashback account and enter all of your information.
-When the account is set up, log into Bing and do a search for an item. works with keyword: camcorder, xbox, wii, PS3, onkyo, p90x, apple ipod, garmin, nuvi, roomba, sansa fuze and other keywords
-Click the first link with the 8% (sometimes is up to 12%) cashback green logo that takes you to ebay
-Find an item on ebay you want to purchase. It must be a "buy it now" item.
-Click buy it now and make sure the green "12% cashback" logo is displayed on the second page before you hit "confirm purchase".
-You must pay with the same Paypal account linked to your ebay account within an hour of winning the item. The green cashback logo should also show up when you log into Paypal to complete the transaction.
-Check your eBay message within the next 5 minutes, you should be getting a message that says "You've Got Cashback!"
and the content will have a button "Get Cashback" on the right side. Click on it.
-Now it should bright you back to bing.com page, asking you to log into your bing.com account to claim your cashback.
-It may take up to 2 days for your cashback amount to appear in your bing.com account. Be patient. If at the end of the 2 days you still don't see anything, you can contact bing.com cashback support via the support page in bing.com
- Offer can expire at any time and cashback rate often varies without notice.

ebay cashback is limited to $200 per transaction and 12 transactions per year. $800 is the minimum transaction total needed to get $200 at 9% off.

IMPORTANT: Firefox 3 on Mac is not triggering the banner. Safari 4 worked. Internet Explorer also works.

Whew! Hope some of that helped!
  (#29) Old

Default 11-17-2009, 02:57 AM

I used this coupon once - not sure if it is good for more than one redemption, but someone can give it a shot: ?9P251JLTG5QFJ
  (#30) Old

Default Thanks! - 11-17-2009, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcnosse View Post
I got an e-mail from dell direct today about black friday in the dell outlet.

SPT51PXD2FXHB8 (expires 11/18)

That coupon is good for 15% any dell home outlet laptop, desktop, or refurbished printer.

NJX1QTV50KC210 (expires 11/18 or after 500 submissions)

That coupon is good for the S2009W, S2209W, or S2309W monitor.
Thanks for the coupon, finally one that still works. I was just about to get a 10V for $249 through a mailer (dell.com/insidersale), but it would have priced out to over $300 with the 6 cell and 1.6 CPU. I checked out the outlet (I've shopped there before) and found a Mini 10 with the 6 cell and TV tuner for $329 with the coupon. I wanted the 10 for the HDMI port. I priced out a new one and it came out to $609! So I feel pretty good. Late birthday/early Christmas present for myself.

« Where can I buy an official Dell Mini 9 battery? | Want to buy items for 10v »