General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#341) Old

Default 10-01-2010, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcamper View Post
Ok, that worked. Thanks wolf. I have one small other issue though, I was dual booting windows 7(on a partition from the Mac OS X HD) and Mac OS X using Easy BCD. Now I don't get my dual boot menu for Windows 7 and Mac OS X, it just boots straight into Mac OS X. Is there anyway of fixing this?
Madcamper, did you try running BCD again? Under "Edit Boot Menu" make sure "Skip the Boot Menu" is unchecked. I set OSX as the default on this screen.
  (#342) Old

Default 10-01-2010, 03:28 PM

I just went ahead and reinstalled Win7. For some reason when I had to choose which partition to install too, it looked as if it had been formatted which didn't make sense because I didn't even mess with that partition. Anyway, it's working now except both BCD boot menu and the Chameleon bootloader comes so I have to choose which OS I want twice. No biggy though, don't want to take the chance of turning off Easy BCD and then not being able to get into Win 7. If someone can backup that erasing easy bcd, the chameleon bootloader will still work, allowing me to choose which OS, or no?
  (#343) Old

Default 10-03-2010, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madcamper View Post
No biggy though, don't want to take the chance of turning off Easy BCD and then not being able to get into Win 7. If someone can backup that erasing easy bcd, the chameleon bootloader will still work, allowing me to choose which OS, or no?
Sorry, can't help you there since the only time I got the Chameleon bootloader to work during my Hackintosh attempts, it resulted in kernel panic, so I was happy to find BCD. How about selecting the "Skip the Boot Menu" option in BCD then?
  (#344) Old

Default Video Acceleration? - 10-12-2010, 07:09 AM

Got my Mini 9 up and running with minimal issues; thanks to all on this site.

Would someone mind posting an update on the 1012 video acceleration issue status? It's a must-have for my needs and the 9's keyboard is driving me NUTS!

Thanks
  (#345) Old

Default 10-12-2010, 02:30 PM

HI guys i have a Dell mini 1018, i have run the guide on page 18 work great except i dont have WIFI, i try all things it has been written on this thread, not succeed ..... i need some advise .. THX
  (#346) Old

Default 10-13-2010, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatkukla View Post
HI guys i have a Dell mini 1018, i have run the guide on page 18 work great except i dont have WIFI, i try all things it has been written on this thread, not succeed ..... i need some advise .. THX
change the wifi card which osx support , like mini 9 and 10v spec ...
  (#347) Old

Default 10-13-2010, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zvsmedia View Post
Got my Mini 9 up and running with minimal issues; thanks to all on this site.

Would someone mind posting an update on the 1012 video acceleration issue status? It's a must-have for my needs and the 9's keyboard is driving me NUTS!

Thanks
I'm watching meklort's blog for progress about video acceleration but nothing yet. You can check it below:

Meklort's Blog
  (#348) Old

Default 10-13-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyauto View Post
change the wifi card which osx support , like mini 9 and 10v spec ...
Ok..... but someone else have idea ???
  (#349) Old

Default 10-13-2010, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatkukla View Post
Ok..... but someone else have idea ???
You can try supported wifi usb stick.

HCL 10.6.4 - OSx86
  (#350) Old

Default Lid Sleep? - 10-15-2010, 02:38 AM

I am curious if anyone has got sleep/hibernate to fully work. I still cannot figure out how to get it to go to sleep(blinking power light) when I close my lid and if I try to do so by going to Apple Icon > Sleep. It just seems to make my screen black, but yet it is still backlit. Any suggestions? And if so, please list specific steps on how to get it working.