Dell Mini 9 Hardware and Upgrades Discuss Dell Mini 9 Hardware and Upgrades.

(#11) Old

Default 04-20-2010, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronASB View Post
Ill take whichever one you decide not to keep off your hands at the $1 per GB plus first class shipping if you're interested, PM me.
Thanks. It will be couple of weeks before I'm ready to test the drive I'm going to use and as long as it's not a dud I'll let you know. I don't believe in profiting from my fellow slickdealers but I pay Ohio sales tax so my basis in them is actually $69 and $35, if that's still cool. Thanks again!
  (#12) Old

Default 04-21-2010, 03:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goat6500 View Post
Thanks. It will be couple of weeks before I'm ready to test the drive I'm going to use and as long as it's not a dud I'll let you know. I don't believe in profiting from my fellow slickdealers but I pay Ohio sales tax so my basis in them is actually $69 and $35, if that's still cool. Thanks again!
Sure, PM me when ready.
  (#13) Old

Default Problems with CTRFB64SSDN100P00 - 64GB, Half Mini PCIe SSD - 06-01-2010, 06:23 AM

Hi I ordered the CTRFB64SSDN100P00 - 64GB, Half Mini PCIe SSD for a

Vostro A90
1GB RAM
bios A03

On the main tab in the bios no fixed HDD is detected. However on the boot tab when you expand the Hard drive+ selection it detects the ssd drive. I can install an operating system on the drive but can not boot from it. I choose boot directly from hard drive, It either boots off the nic or when I disable the nic I get a no operating system found which tells me it doesnt detect the hard drive. Flashed it to bios a04 with no success. So I thought that maybe I should seek help before I flash the bios any further. Anyone here experience this and found a solution to fix this? Is it possible that my SSD is defective or is it just not compatible with the a90? HELP!!
  (#14) Old

Default 06-07-2010, 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamnsane69 View Post
Hi I ordered the CTRFB64SSDN100P00 - 64GB, Half Mini PCIe SSD for a

Vostro A90
1GB RAM
bios A03

On the main tab in the bios no fixed HDD is detected. However on the boot tab when you expand the Hard drive+ selection it detects the ssd drive. I can install an operating system on the drive but can not boot from it. I choose boot directly from hard drive, It either boots off the nic or when I disable the nic I get a no operating system found which tells me it doesnt detect the hard drive. Flashed it to bios a04 with no success. So I thought that maybe I should seek help before I flash the bios any further. Anyone here experience this and found a solution to fix this? Is it possible that my SSD is defective or is it just not compatible with the a90? HELP!!
What installation prec are you following? USB DVD=ROM?
  (#15) Old

Default 06-13-2010, 08:53 PM

If anyone has one for sale, PM me, too...

lolbot
  (#16) Old
Administrator

Default 06-13-2010, 09:17 PM

We have a For Sale/Wanted section where SSDs are regularly offered for sale.

Steve
Mini 9|2GB RAM|64GB RunCore|Intel 5300|Windows 10