My Digital Discount MDD are online retailers of Runcore SSD drives and accessories for your Dell Mini netbook.

(#1) Old

Default Runcore SSD not working - 07-30-2011, 06:42 PM

I just received a 32GB Runcore drive. I installed it and the Mini 9 will not boot. Tried with batery power and AC power. The power light comes on for about 3 seconds then goes out when I press the power button.
  (#2) Old

Default 08-02-2011, 05:29 PM

Thanks for getting in contact with us. I can get you set us with an RMA if you like. I may have you call and speak with a tech support rep first if you don't mind? If you wouldn't mind emailing us at orders@mydigitaldiscount.com requesting an RMA, this way we can be sure we have your email address to send the RMA info to. If you could include your order # too that would help. Thanks!

-Danielle MDD

MyDigitalDiscount.com is your connection to the digital world.

Join the MDD Community: Follow us on Twitter.com/MyDigital or Like us on Facebook.com/MyDigitalDiscount to get the latest news, product updates and exclusive offers.
  (#3) Old

Default 08-03-2011, 07:48 AM

Danielle,

I'm having some trouble with my 64GB Runcore SSD in my Mini 9; it is not allowing me to create or delete partitions. I have tried doing so with OSX and by attempting to reinstall Windows XP, but neither will allow those operations.

Is there any way to reset the drive, or do you have some sort of utility that can do that?

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
pete
  (#4) Old

Default 08-03-2011, 06:45 PM

Pete,

We are happy to help of course! Please email our tech support here so that they are able to assist you. You can email doug@mydigitaldiscount.com and give as much details as possible. If there are any other questions or concerns, please let me know.

-Danielle MDD

Join the MDD Community: Follow us on Twitter.com/MyDigital or Like us on Facebook.com/MyDigitalDiscount to get the latest news, product updates and exclusive offers.
  (#5) Old

Default 08-04-2011, 12:04 AM

Tech Support took care of my problem with the drive
  (#6) Old

Default 08-04-2011, 07:09 AM

Danielle,

I just sent Doug a message; if you wouldn't mind giving him a head's up about it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
pete
  (#7) Old

Default 08-04-2011, 03:48 PM

I will let him know Pete! Thanks and again, I am here if anything else arises and/ or if the need for an RMA comes about. Good luck

-Danielle MDD

(#8) Old

Default 01-14-2013, 09:04 AM

Thanks for getting in contact with us.