Dell Mini 9 OS X Discussion Discussion for installing and setting up Mac OS X on the Dell Mini and Vostro A90

View Poll Results:
0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

(#61) Old

Default 02-14-2010, 06:46 PM

So my girlfriend just landed in Ethiopia after her flight was delayed for 6 hours, and she was rerouted with two layovers. She left for JFK on Friday at 3PM and she just landed in Addiss Ababa 3 or 4 hours ago. Crazy.

Anyways, she said the speakers just randomly started working in her hotel, so I guess everthing worked it's self out. I'm sorry for being terribly annoying, thanks guys.
  (#62) Old

Default 02-14-2010, 08:04 PM

Photo finish! Glad it all worked out. Sorry I couldn't assist any more for the audio part, but I was lost as to what to do. Remember to tell her not to apply any software updates!

DM9 | 64GB Runcore SSD | 2GB RAM | BIOS A03 (USB LEGACY OFF, USB WAKE OFF, BT OFF)
OSX 10.6.4
  (#63) Old

Default 02-14-2010, 11:09 PM

Thanks again Lou, you were a savior. She's only going to be there for a week so I don't think I need to worry about software updates. After that, I'll be the one using it most of the time.
  (#64) Old

Default 09-15-2011, 11:08 PM

i'm about to try this. what's the link to netbook maker? and what is the best way to trim the install? xslimmer? tried xslimmer on my dell m9 with 10.8 and it wouldn't run. so how to trim after the install?