View Single Post
  (#67) Old

Default 07-14-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtay View Post
Hey

I installed the Thinix software for my duo and it works fine but when I went to windows all the icons are screwed up they take up like 90% more screen size and the text at the top of a window or the red X is more than quadrupled their natural size on all resolutions. I tried all of the ways me and my dad know how to fix it ( and my dad has been the computer software repairman at my school for like 16-17 years ) except system restore. I would prefer to not use system restore as I like the thinix software and do not want to get rid of it on the same day i got it. But if it is the only way, I will do it as i did not pay for the software and am using the free trial.

Help would be greatly appreciated. If someone already posted a similar problem I am sorry for posting the same thing twice.

Thanks,
Jtay
Jtay-

When you install Touch it asks if you would like to run visual customizations, which makes the changes you are referring to.

If you would like to remove or adjust them please see this: Thinix - Knowledge Base - Industry Leading Touch Screen Solutions for Healthcare, Business, Hospitality and Consumers

Thank you,

Annthony
Thinix