For Sale The place to buy or sell Dell Minis and related parts.

(#1) Old
Default Igo netbook power supply/charger - 05-28-2011, 11:41 PM

I have two iGo netbook power supplies/chargers for dell mini's (I also have all the extra tips for other netbook computers.) these are not the new “Green” versions, but the first ones that came out a year and a half ago.

One is the full model with car/airplane input and the other is the basic with only the AC input only. Both have a USB port to charge phones etc.

I used to travel quite overseas a bit with my mini 10 but have gone to a full size laptop in my travels. These chargers workers like a charm and I have used them all over Southern Africa with never a hic-up. The 12VDC car charger also worked great and it powered my mini while it was used as a GPS using Garmin software.

In terms of use, the one with the car charger port has gotten the most use and the other hardly any use at all (I subscribe to the theory of having back-up to electrical devices while traveling…)

I do not have the boxes but have all the accessories – spare tips and power cords. I would rather see someone get some use out of them so…$50 will get them shipped to your house in the lower48 states. I will take Pay Pal gift option if that makes it easier. Pictures upon request.

Please use my email for any questions! I rarely check mydellmini…

« Dell Mini 9 2Gb 64Gb Runcore SSD | to trade Alienware M11x for Dell Inspiron Duo »