For Sale The place to buy or sell Dell Minis and related parts.

(#1) Old
Thumbs up Dell Mini 10v 2GB Ram, Bluetooth, Windows 7, Extras! - 05-25-2011, 11:31 PM

For Sale: Dell Inspiron 1011 (Mini 10v)
- 10.1" WSVGA LED Display (1024X600)
- Intel Atom Processor N270 (1.66GHz/667Mhz FSB/512K cache)
- 120 GB SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
- Intel WiFi Link AGN 5300 Wireless N Card (with three antennas)
- Bluetooth Built In
- Integrated 1.3MP Webcam
- 3 Cell, 24WHr Lithium-Ion Battery

-Windows 7 Home Premium
-Black Neoprene Belkin Sleeve
-Bluetooth Mouse
-Samsung USB External DVD burner
-Targus Computer Bag, sized for netbooks.

The netbook is in good used condition. I bought it new and have personally upgraded the RAM to 2GB, installed the wireless N card and added the proper third antenna. I also added a Bluetooth card which is a life saver for using a mouse and a headset(for skype, ect.). The machine has served me very well and I am only parting with it since I am not traveling like I used to. Hence, the mini has not seen much use as of late.
There are a few things worth noting:
1) The LED indicator on the power cord does not illuminate anymore despite the power cord working perfectly. I am okay with that since it was blinding anyways.
2) The status light does not function. The computer DOES turn on and the battery DOES charge properly. The light does not illuminate.
2) There are very light abrasions on the screen from the keyboard keys touching it when closed. You can only see them with the computer off and looking closely. There is also a small light leak (common issue) in the center left of the screen. It is minor and not distracting while using the computer. Again, very minor but in the interest of being upfront and honest, I had to note these things.

The rest of the computer is normal and functions properly.

I bought and will include an upgrade disc for Windows 7 (key included) along with the original Dell Discs (except MS Works, I am not sure where it is). The computer will ship with the hard drive formatted. I can reinstall a clean copy of Windows 7 upon request. This computer will make a great travel companion or even a hackintosh.

Despite the minor imperfections, I feel with the extras that I am including, this is a great deal. Price is $220 with shipping to the Continental USA. Reasonable offers considered. Paypal payments only.

Contact is Private Message in this forum. Thanks.

Mini 10v - Win7 Home Premium - 2GB RAM - Bluetooth - Intel 5300 WiFi N w/ 3rd antenna

« Mini9 910 Part | Mini9 16gig SSD »