For Sale The place to buy or sell Dell Minis and related parts.

(#1) Old
Send a message via AIM to rastamangi86 Send a message via Yahoo to rastamangi86
Default 03-03-2011, 09:09 AM

*I am in the process of selling the mini 9. For now the 8GB SSD is the only item left.*

I purchased this mini shortly after the release from and have the original invoice for both the system and upgraded memory. I also purchased a separate SSD which I will be selling as well, which also have invoices from MDD. The system itself is spec'd out as follows:

Asking $215 *Pending sale*

-Inspiron 910 w/Intel Atom N270, 1.6GHz, 533Mhz, 512K L2 Cache -Obsidian Black -Comes with Original 512MB, DDR2, 533Mhz and the installed upgraded 2GB Crucial Memory -8.9" Wide Screen WSVGA -Intel GMA 950 Graphics -32GB RunCore Pro Mini PCIe PCI-e SSD w/USB cable & all original parts/packaging -Wireless 802.11g Mini Card -Integrated 1.3M Pixel Webcam -Bluetooth 2.1 module via USB I/F (Option) -32WHr 4-cell Battery -Microsoft Works 9.0 -Windows XP Home Edition SP3 for Ultra Low Cost PCs Install Disc -Dell Application Install disc as well as the Drivers & Utility disc -All documentation from Dell and original packaging and shipping box The system currently has OSX 10.6.4 installed and is running perfectly with all available drivers and updates. I really like the two finger scroll implementation among all the other features. Per the forum guidelines I will be wiping the SSD and will either reinstall XP home from the supplied install disc or the lastest version of Ubuntu or whatever other version of Linux the buyer would like. I have tried almost all the available OS's available for the mini and prefer OSX but I am selling my system due to the fact that I recently purchased a 16GB iPad and already have two other computers in the house. I simply never get around to using the mini anymore and am sure there is someone out there that could be putting it to better use than myself. The computer is in excellent condition, I always keep all my electronics in like new condition and regularly clean them and always have kept the mini in a protective neoprene sleeve, which I will include that is black with red trim. I have the original AC charger and all materials shipped with the system.

The SSD I have to sell in addition to the above package:

Dell 8GB SSD STEC (mini-card Module/PATA) $25
S/N STM000047964 DEL00-01850-M2BCU
This is the SSD that shipped with the mini and currently has Windows XP Home installed.
Attached Thumbnails

Obsidian/32GB RunCore SSD/16GB SDHC/2GB RAM/Bluetooth/1.3MP/OS X 10.5.7

Last edited by rastamangi86; 03-13-2011 at 07:46 AM.
  (#2) Old
Default 03-03-2011, 09:26 AM

You just replied to my PM... and I guess some of my old posts must have been deleted, because now the board is saying I have to have at least 5 posts to PM you back. Stinks.

Still interested in the 32GB SSD. Please email me at phunky dot buddha at gmail dot com.

(#3) Old
Default 03-10-2011, 05:47 PM

pm'd you regarding this

« Dell Mini UK Charger + Case | Dell Mini 9 2GB 1.3Megapixel Camera Bluetooth ($100 + shipping) »