News News from the Dell Inspiron Mini Universe

(#41) Old

Default Re: Dell Mini 9 Now Available from Dell Outlet - 10-27-2008, 05:17 PM

Wow, where did you find that coupon code?

Latitude 2100 | Chalkboard Black | 2 gb | 80 gb hd| Touch screen | 1.3 mp camera |6 cell battery| Windows 7 Professional | DVD burner velcroed on top
  (#42) Old

Default Re: Dell Mini 9 Now Available from Dell Outlet - 10-27-2008, 05:36 PM

Hmm, I checked the outlet link on Friday, Saturday & last night, and there were still plenty of these, like dozens. I decided to pull the trigger just now, and I'm getting no hits... I'm on hold with the refurb csr line to ask what gives, I can't imagine that they all got ordered that fast?
  (#43) Old

Default Re: Dell Mini 9 Now Available from Dell Outlet - 10-27-2008, 06:03 PM

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread ... 0&t=976907

I think this coupon wiped them out. I waited 30+ minutes for a Dell CSR to order it.
  (#44) Old

Default Re: Dell Mini 9 Now Available from Dell Outlet - 10-27-2008, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFT
I think this coupon wiped them out. I waited 30+ minutes for a Dell CSR to order it.
Ahh the slickdeals effect, yeah that could do it. Right after I posted, I refreshed my filters and saw ~50 in stock, right around the same time that I got through to a csr, who confirmed that quantity. They also said that these deals can go fast, and she wasn't surprised that I was getting no hits one minute, then many the next. Fine, I thought, I'll go ahead and grab one of these, but the dang cart wouldn't show my updated item. I finally called back in and ordered over the phone, got a black, no webcam, w/16 G ssd for ~$100 less than new, woohoo! :mrgreen: ... search shows ~36 right now...
  (#45) Old

Default Re: Dell Mini 9 Now Available from Dell Outlet - 10-27-2008, 08:07 PM

:cry: I wish I would have seen this code, I just bought a mini from dell last night. I'm going to try and email them but I doubt ill have any luck.
  (#46) Old

Default Re: Dell Mini 9 Now Available from Dell Outlet - 10-27-2008, 10:19 PM

My Dell Mini arrived today over lunch. I'm now de-crapping it. So far I love it.

One problem when I unboxed it. The AC adapter has a broken wall pin. Quick call to Tech Support and they are sending me a new adapter.
  (#47) Old

Talking Re: Dell Mini 9 Now Available from Dell Outlet - 10-29-2008, 07:04 AM

i just overdrew $130 on my debit for one of these...
  (#48) Old

Default Re: Dell Mini 9 Now Available from Dell Outlet - 11-06-2008, 06:36 PM

Purchased fully loaded (XP, 16GB SSD, 1GB RAM, 1.3 WebCam, Bluetooth, Obsidian Black) for $370.00 shipped (not bad!)....wonderful system! it was a previously ordered new. That price was with the coupon included.

Yesterday found (and ordered) a base configuration system (UBUNTU, 4GB SSD, 512MB RAM, no WebCam, no Bluetooth, Alpine White) for $300.00 shipped (price was $269.00 from the outlet). This time coupon did not work (shucks...) this system was also previously ordered new.

Great system and loving it everyday more.

Also already own an EEE 900 (White) with 20GB SSD....it's comparable (more or less)....build quality is not as good as Dell's.

Also love the fact there's not soldered SSD...removable and upgradable is COOL! (Sorry Asus!)

Dell Mini Inspiron 9 (910) Obsidian Black, A05 BIOS, 2GB RAM, 32GB Runcore SSD, Bluetooth 2.0, 1.3MP WebCam, OSX 10.6.1 Snow Leopard

« Dell Mini 9 Vodafone Configuration Dissected | Dell Inspiron Mini 12 Specs »