News News from the Dell Inspiron Mini Universe

(#1) Old
Founder

Send a message via Skype™ to Dunhamzzz
Default Keep Up To Date with @MyDellMini - 07-20-2010, 11:21 AM

I've really been getting into Twitter recently, it's been a great a way to get snippets from the Dell Mini community and even get some feedback from the people behind the usernames at Dell. Dell actually have a large number of Twitter accounts, varying in purposes, from national to specific product ranges and support. If you have a keen interest in Dell and tech you really should follow a few of the ones that are relevant to you.

MyDellMini also has a Twitter, and recently I've been using it to report Dell Mini/Dell Streak news, interesting posts in the forum and retweets of cool official Dell news. Follow @MyDellMini to stay in the loop.

Also, you can now add your Twitter account to your profile and it will appear to all logged-in users just under your avatar and post count (you can see a demo by viewing any post made by me). To set this up, got to your user CP and go to "Edit Details". If this takes off I have some more Twitter tools planned for the future.

Happy Tweeting!

Please do not send me support requests via PM.

« Video Review of Dell Streak Cases | US Dell Streak Confirmed Shipping with Android 1.6 »