News News from the Dell Inspiron Mini Universe

(#1) Old
Founder

Send a message via Skype™ to Dunhamzzz
Default Dell Streak Chat Round Up - 07-12-2010, 08:43 PM

The Dell Streak UI Chat with UI Manager for Mobile Products, Neil Everette is now over. Over 70 people contributed and asked questions. Neil was able to give some good insights on the Streak UI from his point of view, and commented on how the beta test and feedback he's received from forums like MyDellMini have all been taken into account. Unfortunately not all questions could be answered such as release dates for legal reasons - and we certainly didn't want anyone getting fired! However there were still a lot of valuable answers provided, especially about Dell Streak UI team and how feedback from the community is collected. Oh and that numpad on the keyboard - everyone seemed to have something to say about that!

You can view the full transcript of the chat including all the questions Neil was able to answer in our Dell Streak forum.

For our first chat, I will say it was a success, things were a little slow in the middle, but we had limited man power but now we know the format we can improve for this on future chats.
I'm going to keep the chat applet here on MyDellMini, it now directs to #dellstreakchat - a dedicated Dell Streak chat room.

Please do not send me support requests via PM.

« Dell Streak Home Dock, Form-fit Case and Wallet Photoshoot! | Video Review of Dell Streak Cases »