News News from the Dell Inspiron Mini Universe

(#1) Old
Founder

Send a message via Skype™ to Dunhamzzz
Default Dell Streak coming to the UK in June; Europe, USA to follow - 05-25-2010, 10:39 AM

We now have official word from Dell that their versatile, 5-inch Android tablet will be hitting consumers (in a pleasurable way) in the UK from as early as June (that's next week baby!) through mobile carrier O2 and the official Dell site.

Dell worst kept secret has been extremely hyped for months now, with leak after leak and even Michael Dell himself showing one off himself. Finally the Dell Streak will be hitting consumers from the UK first - It's only fair, we still don't have iPads and my Joojoo hasn't been delivered yet!

Don't be fooled into thinking that selling through O2 means this device is just a fancypants smart phone, Dell ensures us that the Streak is a much more than that. To quote: "The Dell Streak is a hybrid device that lives in the space between a smartphone and other larger tablets or netbooks" - meaning we're gonna be using this device to consume all sorts of activities.

Check out some official pics and video interview at our sister tablet PC site.

Please do not send me support requests via PM.
  (#2) Old

Default 05-25-2010, 12:10 PM

Considering it's out next week, they are leaving it late for pricing... I would have thought that it's got to be this Friday surely?

I am very tempted in a way I haven't been with an iPhone or any of the Android smartphones bandied about my office, mainly because I've no real phone interest.

« More Dell Leaks reveal Future Netbooks | Solderless Touchscreen kit for Mini 9 »