News News from the Dell Inspiron Mini Universe

(#1) Old
Founder

Send a message via Skype™ to Dunhamzzz
Default Dell Mobile Leakages! - 04-22-2010, 12:34 PM

It looks like Dell may need to call a plumber after massive leak of upcoming products has been ran by Engadget. We have learnt that there are a number of Windows Phone 7 Series and Android phones coming out 2011, as well a few more tidbits on the upcoming tablet the "Dell Streak" and the first we've seen of a 7 Inch tablet device, the "Looking Glass". The Looking Glass appears to mimic the Streak aesthetically, but inside it has the nVidia Tegra chipset, which on an Android device, should be blazingly fast. Additionally, there appears to be an optional TV Tuner, which has is not available in the 5 inch model.

As for the phones, it looks like that by the time 2011 comes round, Dell will finally be ready to take on the western world with it phones, the Mini 3/3i that was released this year has only been available in a few countries such as China and Brazil.

I'm personally very excited about the upcoming tablets, they should be super fast under the hood and the size of the Streak/Mini 5 means it could possibly replace my phone.

Be sure to check out our tablet site, MyNetlet for more news and coverage.

Please do not send me support requests via PM.
  (#2) Old
Super Moderator

Default 04-22-2010, 05:12 PM

Perhaps slightly off topic, but here is a bit more (brief!) info in respect of Dell's new smartphones.

Mini 10v - Product (RED) - BIOS A06 - Ubuntu 11.04 - 2GB RAM - 60 GB OCZ Vertex SSD - Bluetooth - Intel 6205 Wi-Fi - WWAN

« Dell Mini 10v runs Ubuntu 9.04 stock 100% | Dell Mini 10 now with 2GB RAM, few catches »