News News from the Dell Inspiron Mini Universe

(#1) Old

Default Discount on 'Previously Ordered New' and 'Refurbished' Mini9 - 12-02-2008, 05:15 AM

Dell is currently (until 11:59PM on 2 Dec 2008) offering 20% off Dell Mini 9's in the dell outlet.

Check out the sale here.

In addition, there is free 3-5 day shipping. The coupon code to use in the cart is 35FTKHC4FLQ89R.
Thought this might help some who were a little disappointed in the sales offered this holiday season, and wanting to pick up a mini at reduced prices. I can tell you that when taxes were included, a $349 system became a $298 system.

Enjoy!
  (#2) Old

Default Re: Discount on 'Previously Ordered New' and 'Refurbished' Mini9 - 12-02-2008, 04:53 PM

DUDE-I'M GETTING A DELL!

Thanks for the heads-up about this deal! I just snagged a refurbed Black/ XP/ 8GB SSD/ 1GB RAM/ 1.3MP Cam and BT for $318.00 delivered!

I previously ordered a new Black/ Ubuntu/ 4GB SSD/ 512MB RAM/ 1.3MP Cam and BT for $369.00 delivered with the $50 off Black Friday offer, so the refurb was quite the deal.

Thanks again!

--Joe

Dell Mini 9-Onyx-Windows XP-2GB RAM-8GB SSD-Bluetooth 2.1-1.3MP Webcam
  (#3) Old

Default Re: Discount on 'Previously Ordered New' and 'Refurbished' Mini9 - 12-02-2008, 05:58 PM

I ordered a mini for my wife last Friday! Tempting to try and get in on this deal but the only thing in her case that would be useful is the extra ram. Not sure I want to deal with changing orders again.

BTW...when does the discount show up? I added one to the online cart just for giggles as well as went to checkout but didn't go all the way through...price didn't change.
  (#4) Old

Default Re: Discount on 'Previously Ordered New' and 'Refurbished' Mini9 - 12-02-2008, 08:25 PM

I entered the coupon code in the box then hit a button below it that said something like "apply discount". As soon as I did that, boom, 20% off!

Dell Mini 9-Onyx-Windows XP-2GB RAM-8GB SSD-Bluetooth 2.1-1.3MP Webcam
  (#5) Old

Send a message via AIM to eXplicit
Default Re: Discount on 'Previously Ordered New' and 'Refurbished' Mini9 - 12-03-2008, 01:45 PM

Still working on Dec. 3rd... Now if I can just get it to work first thing tomorrow morning when I have the money to buy my Mini... C'mon 20% for Dec. 4th.

(#6) Old

Default Re: Discount on 'Previously Ordered New' and 'Refurbished' Mini9 - 12-04-2008, 01:43 AM

Wow the vultures zeroed in on this! I was just looking tonight and was about to pull the trigger on 1-2 and the config I was trying to get is completely gone all the sudden! Basically all the $369 ones which was previously ordered new with 8gb SSD, XP, and web cam. Sucks to I had one added to my cart at least twice successfully but when I went to check out it said there where no items :evil:
  (#7) Old

Send a message via AIM to eXplicit
Default Re: Discount on 'Previously Ordered New' and 'Refurbished' Mini9 - 12-04-2008, 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TekWarren
Wow the vultures zeroed in on this! I was just looking tonight and was about to pull the trigger on 1-2 and the config I was trying to get is completely gone all the sudden! Basically all the $369 ones which was previously ordered new with 8gb SSD, XP, and web cam. Sucks to I had one added to my cart at least twice successfully but when I went to check out it said there where no items :evil:
Same thing for me. Can't even find the one I want. Thought they had one more left, but it was an 8GB, not a 16GB. So mad right now. I guess I'll try again in the morning. Maybe something will show up then. I was gonna have it shipped overnight and hope to have it on Friday. :cry:

« WWAN on US Dell Minis | Official Dell Mini Commercial »