News News from the Dell Inspiron Mini Universe

(#1) Old
Founder

Send a message via Skype™ to Dunhamzzz
Default Dell Mini 10 Sale at Dell UK - 09-11-2009, 12:19 PM

Dell UK is offering the Dell Mini 10 and Dell Mini 10v at a reduced price until the 13th.
Until then you can purchase a Dell Mini 10v for just £199 with a free colour upgrade to any of the solid colours. A Dell Mini 10 starts off at £299 and the refuses-to-discontinue Dell Mini 9 from £229.
Configurations are scarce though, the storage listed is pretty much what you get, and the Mini 9 is only available in black or pink with Ubuntu.

What I actually noticed is that you can purchase a Dell Mini 10 with 3G Wireless broadband, an option I have not seen in the UK since the Mini 9/Vodafone contract.

This could be seen as Dell getting shot of the Dell Mini 10 range in place for a new model with the new Intel Chipset, especially with the lack of options during the build stage.

To see the deals and buy, view the Dell Mini Deals Page.

Please do not send me support requests via PM.
  (#2) Old

Default Discontinued - 09-15-2009, 04:51 PM

I just checked the dell website today (after placing an order for 2 10vs), and it looks like peoples predictions that they were getting rid of stock is correct - as they now appear to have discontinued the 10v range. There are still mini10s from £199.

Fear not, as Dixons are now doing them for £250! But I imagine it won't be long before theyre all gone too, so all you prospective hackintoshers - Buy one now before it's too late!!!

Dell Mini 10v | 1GB | 160GB HDD | OSX 10.6.1 | NBM 0.8.3 RC2 | Windows 7 Ultimate | Ubuntu Netbook Remix | 5530 WWAN Vodafone UK
  (#3) Old

Default 09-15-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcapowned View Post
I just checked the dell website today (after placing an order for 2 10vs), and it looks like peoples predictions that they were getting rid of stock is correct - as they now appear to have discontinued the 10v range. There are still mini10s from £199.
I seem to have been proven wrong - it's reappeared!

Dell Mini 10v | 1GB | 160GB HDD | OSX 10.6.1 | NBM 0.8.3 RC2 | Windows 7 Ultimate | Ubuntu Netbook Remix | 5530 WWAN Vodafone UK
  (#4) Old

Send a message via AIM to jdcnosse Send a message via MSN to jdcnosse Send a message via Yahoo to jdcnosse
Default 09-15-2009, 09:38 PM

aww dang...now if only I lived in the UK...

I would get one, if the exchange rate was 1:1 (it's not, 199.00 GBP = 328.023 USD) and the shipping didn't cost much more to ship it here to the US.

« The Dell Mini 10 Coming to an End? | Dell Mini 10v gets slimed for kids »