News News from the Dell Inspiron Mini Universe

(#1) Old
Founder

Send a message via Skype™ to Dunhamzzz
Default New Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Colours Available in the US - 11-20-2008, 07:31 PM

Dell have finally released different colour configurations for the Dell Mini 9, albeit only for its US customers.

Additions include some fancy artwork dubbed as "stickers" and a painting of a muse, all available in an array of different colours. This is the first time we've seen these actual pieces of artwork on a dell product, but certainly not the first time they've decorated a portable with off-beat artwork.

Check out the Dell Cart for yourself!

Please do not send me support requests via PM.
  (#2) Old

Default Re: New Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Colours Available in the US - 11-20-2008, 10:04 PM

Any one know the part numbers for these? I guess I should have waited a bit longer to order. But that's the price you pay to be the first kid on the block.

Dell Mini 9, 16gig SSD, 2gig Memory, Windows xp
  (#3) Old

Smile Re: New Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Colours Available in the US - 11-21-2008, 01:14 AM

Dude, just buy a skin. It'll be fine. I paid like $100 less than the current price when I bought mine. I'll sleep just fine.

Dell Mini 9:Black:GelaSkin by Daim:32GB RunCore SSD:2GB RAM:Bluetoothell 1505 b/g/n
  (#4) Old

Default Re: New Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Colours Available in the US - 11-21-2008, 03:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanfoot
Dude, just buy a skin. It'll be fine. I paid like $100 less than the current price when I bought mine. I'll sleep just fine.
yup... and outside of the standard colors, they are just skins(very expensive skins with very few choices)

And apparently they don't even have the stickers in stock. Why in the world would a sticker hold up the order(see the "may delay ship date part)

« Dell Mini re-branded as Vostro A90 | Invasion of the Netbooks »