News News from the Dell Inspiron Mini Universe

(#41) Old

Default Re: RunCore and MDD Team Up: High Speed Results - 12-20-2008, 08:37 PM

Not sure why it has been difficult for me, but evertime that I have gone to the chat with Doug customer service option during the posted hours of operation over the last few days, I've gotten the pop up box saying that chat is not open please leave a message. I've filled out the form 4 or 5 times over a 3 or 4 day period and gotten no response. I've also tried e-mailing via reply to the invoice that I received. The only method I have not tried is calling. I'll see if I can't try that on Monday and see if they may be able to ship to our out of town location for the Holidays. I've never bought from MDD before, but have been burned a number of times by others on ebay and other online outlets selling things around the holidays, posting items that they do not have in stock or in hand. This is mainly my reason for being angry about this situation. If you guys say that MDD is a good company, then disregard my comments above. I'll even delete them, if you guys feel they are unwarrented, but good or bad they should not have made public that these things would start shipping on Dec. 8th, as we all know things happen. It''s not a good policy and I would hope that we all can agree with that.
  (#42) Old
Administrator

Default Re: RunCore and MDD Team Up: High Speed Results - 12-20-2008, 09:18 PM

Try a Private Message in this forum to "MDD Jeremy".

Steve
Mini 9|2GB RAM|64GB RunCore|Intel 5300|Windows 10
  (#43) Old

Default Re: RunCore and MDD Team Up: High Speed Results - 02-04-2009, 06:59 PM

Guess MDD got more in, but they are already listed as "low stock" on the 16gb. I just ordered one since I was waiting for them to come back in stock and dont want to miss again!

Mini 9: Black, WinXP, 2GB GSkill RAM, 16GB STEC SSD, Intel 5300 a/b/g/n, BlueTooth, 8 cell battery (11hr runtime)
  (#44) Old

Default Re: RunCore and MDD Team Up: High Speed Results - 02-04-2009, 07:18 PM

My 16 is supposed to be here today-ordered it UPS overnight. Talk about a horrid website to get an update from!
  (#45) Old

Send a message via AIM to Natlus
Default Re: RunCore and MDD Team Up: High Speed Results - 02-06-2009, 04:38 AM

I too found it hard to get in contact with MDD. I decided to just order and the next day I received an email with my invoice and a tracking number. Go figure.

(#46) Old

Default Re: RunCore and MDD Team Up: High Speed Results - 02-06-2009, 01:38 PM

ive gotten, and im not lying here, 41 copies of my invoice over the last 2 days.... :lol:
its almost laughable, but ive emailed back a few times but im sure every time ive emailed, theyve been closed. Should I PM someone?

Mini 9: Black, WinXP, 2GB GSkill RAM, 16GB STEC SSD, Intel 5300 a/b/g/n, BlueTooth, 8 cell battery (11hr runtime)

« Dell Mini 10 Hands On | More Dell Mini 10 Details surface »