My Digital Discount MDD are online retailers of Runcore SSD drives and accessories for your Dell Mini netbook.

(#1) Old
Default 2 Year Warrenty Transfer - 05-22-2009, 10:58 PM

I see users selling Dell Mini 9s upgraded to Runcore SSDs or others selling used Runcore SSDs. From the MDD site, I see there's a 2 year warrenty on the SSDs. Does the warrenty transfer to the new user as long as the Runcore SSD serial numbers match up? Does the previous owner have to notify MDD/Runcore?
  (#2) Old
Default 05-26-2009, 02:36 PM

Excellent question. We do honor the warranty as long as the new owner has proof of when the SSD was originally purchased and as long as the drive was purchased from or through our eBay store.

We strongly suggest getting a copy of the original invoice number or some physical copy of the information from the seller that will aid you in returning the drive if need be.

Also, My Digital Discount will only offer replacement drives for transferred SSDs. We will not issue refunds on transferred drives.

I hope this helps clear things up.

MDD Jeremy is your connection to the digital world.

Join the MDD Community: Follow us on or become a fan on to get the latest news, product updates and exclusive offers.

« Some good news | RunCore Customer Service - Does it exist? »