My Digital Discount MDD are online retailers of Runcore SSD drives and accessories for your Dell Mini netbook.

(#1) Old
Default Win a 64GB RunCore Pro IV 2.5" SATA SSD on Twitter! - 05-22-2009, 10:08 PM

My Digital Discount is having it's first Twitter giveaway as a way to say thank you to everyone who follows our updates on

The prize is a brand new 64GB RunCore Pro IV 2.5" SATA SSD that is valued at $249.99!

If anyone is looking to upgrade their 'other' laptop, here is how you enter to win: Click Here

Good luck,
My Digital Discount
  (#2) Old
Default 06-09-2009, 10:20 PM

We have a winner for the RunCore 64GB 2.5" PRO IV SATA II SSD! is proud to announce @liambillington the winner of our first ever Twitter giveaway. Congratulations to Liam and thank you to everyone who participated in our contest.

Now that our RunCore Giveaway is over, don't jump the ship just yet. We have a number of giveaways, coupons, and special offers coming soon for those following @MyDigital on Twitter. Be sure to follow to join in on all of the fun and savings.

MDD Jeremy is your connection to the digital world.

Join the MDD Community: Follow us on or become a fan on to get the latest news, product updates and exclusive offers.

« Will RunCore Mini9 SSD work on 10v | Mini 9 64GB Runcore on Backorder.?? »