My Digital Discount MDD are online retailers of Runcore SSD drives and accessories for your Dell Mini netbook.

Closed Thread
  (#1) Old
Default Forum Rules Please Read - 03-27-2009, 09:01 PM

MyDellMini has created an exclusive forum for Our goal is to use this forum to educate, communicate and satisfy customer needs by providing an outlet for discussing new and current innovative products available at As a member of this forum we ask that you honor 3 simple rules during participation:

1. Members should post in a way that is respectful to other users. Flaming or abusing users will not be tolerated and will lead to a warning. Repeated violations will be reviewed and dealt with accordingly by the moderation staff.

2. Member discussion should be focused on brands, pricing, performance, specifications and products offered at

3. Members with questions or concerns regarding individual order status, ship date, or company policies should contact the dedicated customer support team to assist with customer concerns via the following options:

Option 1 - Visit the Support Page on for multiple contact methods via phone, email, and live chat. ... ervice.htm

Option 2 - Directly contact MDD Customer Support on this forum through Private Message:

MDD Danielle - General order support
MDD Chris - Technical support
MDD Jeremy - General support/Website questions

Forum posts regarding personal order information will be removed by moderators. Staff hours are Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 4:30PM EST and all replies will be answered as soon as possible in that time frame.

Thank you for joining our forum team and we look forward to serving your digital needs.

Sincerely, is your connection to the digital world.

Join the MDD Community: Follow us on or Like us on to get the latest news, product updates and exclusive offers.

Last edited by MDD Jeremy; 09-17-2010 at 07:38 PM.
Closed Thread

« - | RunCore Time Line »