My Digital Discount MDD are online retailers of Runcore SSD drives and accessories for your Dell Mini netbook.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#1) Old

Default experience with my digital discount - 06-23-2011, 01:38 PM

I purchased two SSDs, one accidentally, from mydigitaldiscount. I received no confirmation email when i purchased my first SSD; instead, UPS sent me an email saying that the shipment had been cancelled. I received my ssd two and 1/2 weeks late, and had ordered another one thinking that the first order had been cancelled. The second SSD also took 2 and 1/2 weeks. All in all, I'm pretty frustrated with the site.
  (#2) Old

Default 06-23-2011, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Beez View Post
I purchased two SSDs, one accidentally, from mydigitaldiscount. I received no confirmation email when i purchased my first SSD; instead, UPS sent me an email saying that the shipment had been cancelled. I received my ssd two and 1/2 weeks late, and had ordered another one thinking that the first order had been cancelled. The second SSD also took 2 and 1/2 weeks. All in all, I'm pretty frustrated with the site.
If you could please PM your order information to me, I would be happy to look further into this for you. We appreciate your business and we will do what we can to get this issue resolved.

MyDigitalDiscount.com is your connection to the digital world.

Join the MDD Community: Follow us on Twitter.com/MyDigital or become a fan on Facebook.com/MyDigitalDiscount to get the latest news, product updates and exclusive offers.
  (#3) Old

Default Experience with returning to My Digital Discounts - 07-06-2011, 06:29 PM

As you fellow forums reader's can see, Danielle above has offered to help me return a 64gb SSD to my digital discounts. I was thrilled when the website was doing this for me, and even took the SSD off the "For Sale" section of this website.

The only problem is that Danielle(AKA my digital discounts) has not pinpointed my order number, 14 days after offering to help me refund my purchase.

So, what should have taken 4 days maximum, has been going on for 2 weeks. I have yet to know how much longer this process will take, and wonder if they will even remember to send me a refund after my purchase, which remained fully sealed while in my possession, finally reaches them through the mail.
  (#4) Old

Default Follow up - 07-27-2011, 09:10 AM

I have not received any further contact from my digital discounts. They obviously have flaky customer support practices and protocols. I was able to sell the SSD on the "For Sale" section of this website.
  (#5) Old

Default 07-27-2011, 03:41 PM

First let me say that this is the first that I have seen of this issue and I am terribly sorry for the way it seems things have or in this case, have not been handled. The miscommunication and lack of action taken has never been a way My Digital Discount and if there is any way we can get this taken care of or make it up to you, please let us know. Also, our toll free number here is 1-866-217-1800 to speak with a representative and also get in touch with us at orders@mydigitaldiscount.com at anytime. Again, we want to let you know that we are sorry for the way you feel MDD was not there for you to follow through. I urge you to give us another chance. Thank you for your time, and we appreciate your honesty and feedback.

-MDD

MyDigitalDiscount.com is your connection to the digital world.

Join the MDD Community: Follow us on Twitter.com/MyDigital or Like us on Facebook.com/MyDigitalDiscount to get the latest news, product updates and exclusive offers.
  (#6) Old

Default 02-27-2012, 09:24 PM

I'm glad to see this post. I been having the same experience, is my first time using My Digital Discount and my last. I used to Newegg where everything is smooth and fast. Placed a order for a SSD Feb 22, and i'm still waiting on shipping confirmation, contacted their "live chat" today and the guy was very rude.

Never again i will use this company.
  (#7) Old

Default 02-28-2012, 04:39 PM

Interesting, I have not had a problem at all. Maybe it was just your time.

| Dell Mini 10v | Linux Lite |
  (#8) Old

Default Disappointed - 03-12-2012, 08:10 PM

I ordered a 32GB runcore SSD drive for my dell mini 9 on Feb 26th. 5 business days later, did a live chat and was told that there is a ship date of 5-10 days. Now, 11 business days later, I used live chat and was told there is a delay and I need to wait 10 more days. I understand things can go wrong, but would be nice if I was informed of this sooner. If I could have ordered this somewhere else, I would have.

« Return of the Black Friday to Cyber Monday Sale! | In Stock: Better-Power 5200mAh Replacement Battery for Dell Mini 9 & Vostro A90 »