My Digital Discount MDD are online retailers of Runcore SSD drives and accessories for your Dell Mini netbook.

(#1) Old
Default THIS WEEK ONLY - $20 Off OCZ Vertex 2 E 2.5" SSD Bundles - 05-25-2010, 04:48 PM

This week only, save $20 on OCZ Vertex 2 E 2.5" SATA SSD Bundles with our exclusive OCZ Mail-In Rebate.

A bundle you ask? Well each OCZ Vertex 2 E drive includes a 2.5"-3.5" desktop mounting adapter and we're also throwing in a FREE USB 2.0 Enclosure Case, to help easily clone your existing drive, giving you everything you'll need to upgrade your computer.

If you've been on the fence about getting an SSD, now is the time to act with a brand you can trust. Just rated an Must Have Editor's Choice from TweakTown, the OCZ Vertex 2 E has best price for performance available today.

Click here to check out the blazing fast transfer speeds and order yours today

Be sure to act quickly, this promotion is over on May 31th!
  (#2) Old
Default 06-04-2010, 08:20 PM

Great News! The OCZ Vertex 2E rebates have been extended and now available until June 10th.

Don't miss out on these savings, order your OCZ SSD today. is your connection to the digital world.

Join the MDD Community: Follow us on or become a fan on to get the latest news, product updates and exclusive offers.

« Back in Stock: Hoda Technology Touch Screen Kit for Dell Mini 9 Netbooks | Save up to $30 on OCZ Vertex 2 E through June 18th! »