My Digital Discount MDD are online retailers of Runcore SSD drives and accessories for your Dell Mini netbook.

(#1) Old
Default New Shopping Cart Page with PayPal and Google Checkout - 10-28-2009, 02:16 PM is happy to announce that we have added a new and improved Shopping Cart page that now has PayPal and Google Checkout built right in.

Completing your order with PayPal or Google Checkout will now be a no hassle, easy to use process for all customers. After you’ve finished shopping, simply go to your Shopping Cart, choose the method you’d like to use, and hit the Checkout button. It’s that easy!

This is the first of a number of improvements that we’ll be rolling out in the next few weeks. Our goal is to make our store an easier place to navigate and ultimately a more enjoyable shopping experience.

Check It Out

How do you like our new Shopping Cart? Let us know what you think here. is your connection to the digital world.

Join the MDD Community: Follow us on or become a fan on to get the latest news, product updates and exclusive offers.
  (#2) Old
Expert Member
Default 10-28-2009, 04:25 PM

I just ordered, I like it. Nice and easy to use with only one login to checkout when using PayPal.

« RunCore Pro IV SSD for Mini10 which is the correct one between these 2? | RunCore Arrived Today »