Mac OS X Development Development and discussion on the latest hackintosh drivers and methods.
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Mar 2010
03-19-2010, 05:37 PM
This is a copy of a successful method I've used- sorry I can't give credit where it's due as Ipasted it into a pages document and no longer have the contributor's name!
It's from mydellmini... Vga out on 10v with osx
1. Go to http://code.google.com/p/netbook-ins...+DownloadCount
and download Meklort's NetbookInstaller 0.8.3 RC4. It's dated Nov 11.
2. Right-click on the application in Finder and select "Show Package Contents".
3. Open the Contents folder, then go to Resources.
4. Open the SupportFiles folder, then go to OldGMA.
5. Drag "AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext" to the Desktop.
6. Open a new Finder window and hold down CMD-Shift-G (Alt-Shift-G).
7. Type in "/Extra" without the quotes.
8. Go to "Mini10vExt"
9. Drag the existing "AppleIntelIntegratedFramebuffer.kext" to the Trash and replace it with the one on your Desktop. Type in your password in prompted.
10. Go back to the Extra Folder.
11. Run the "UpdateExtra" app and select Update Extensions. Type in your password if prompted.
12. After the extensions are updated, restart.
I'm not sure if you should download the alpha edition (dated Dec 25) after that: maybe a senior member could advise?
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.