General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#1) Old
Default iPhone SDK? - 06-16-2009, 07:23 PM

Anyone running the iPhone SDK? How's the performance? And how much space does it eat up?

(#2) Old
Default 06-16-2009, 08:05 PM

I have Xcode on mine for the iPhone SDK, it takes up I think 2gb or so, it's quite a large package, and that doesn't have all the downloaded help files downloaded that stuff takes up a few more gb

performance wise I mean .. I haven't tried any top spec games obviously through it, just know that the iPhone preview doesn't fit the screen, it's to tall so it makes it kind of awkward.

I didn't realize this but my bud and I were going to start making apps for itunes here soon before the end of summer but did you know that the $100 you have to pay to be a dev and put your apps up in itunes was not a one time fee? It's $100 per year, just FYI... I didn't know that before when I tried to start making apps in the good old day last year when it was "illegal" to share info on how to program.. that was BS

-Dell Mini 9 - Refurb $269: Obsidian Black, 32GB STEC SSD, 8GB Kingston SDHC (left from previous owner), 2GB 667Mhz RAM, 1.3MP Camera, Bluetooth, Mac OSX 10.5.7
-Dell e1705 - New $1055: ATi X1400 OC/ed 175% faster, XPS 1710 Heatsinks, XPS 1710 Body
e1705 is old, it needs not to be upgraded, but rather be replaced.

« Combine Retail Disk + Update? | 10v no Bluetooth under OSX »