I just bought a Mini9 and I am going to do some mod cases and what not to make it look just like a MacBook. I have a few questions though.....
1. Green LED for the mini9 when using the webcam just liked the one used on a mac?
2. Possible to move keys and remap them to resemble a mac keyboard?
3. What do I need to do to get the trackpad to work just like the trackpad on a mac? i.e. two finger scrolling, two finger click...etc..
4. I took my lid to a laser engraver where I live to see if he can cut an Apple Logo into the lid. I hope to get it back by tomorrow but we will see how it goes. I also ordered Vostro A90 parts to get the all black look
5. Is there a way I can remove the "DELL" logo from the bezel and fill that cutout with something so it is smooth?
6. On a mac you can press any key to wake up the machine but on my mini you have to press the power button. Anyway to enable that feature?
7. So I successfully installed Mac OS X on my mini but th only thing that drives me crazy is that everytime I turn the machine on, the Dell welcome screen comes up then the Mac welcome screen comes on. Is there a way to bypass the Dell welcome screen? Also, is there a way to enable the Mac startup sound?
Many more to come....
I am hoping to convert into the Black MacBook. I will post pictures as time progresses...