General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#1) Old
Default How to pair the bluetooth mouse (only for dual boot machine) - 05-20-2009, 09:24 AM

I just fund a method for pairing blutooth mouse. (Only for any bluetooth dongle which can establish the connection with bluetooth mouse.)

While pairing the bluetooth mouse, I believe many people experienced pairing failure. (bluetooth set up window is kind of stop responding.)
But it is ok as long as you can connect to the mouse and bluetooth preference window shows paired and connected. However, mouse (mouse itself not by OSX) is not really paired at this moment. (Don't turn off the mouse) So, you need to reboot the mini and run windows (XP), then pair the mouse on the windows without key.

Mouse must work in OSX next boot. (Mouse won't work on login screen. You need to wait until login completely.)
  (#2) Old
Default 05-20-2009, 12:52 PM

I have a Microsoft Wireless Presenter Mouse 8000 (BT). Both Win7 and MAC OSX found and paired to it right away with no issues. I'm also using an internal BT module (third party version). I've been lucky so far, everything (except my crappy 1505 Wireless N card) seems to work on the DM9.

Dell Mini 9 (96Gb) | White | SL 10.6.5 + Win7 Pro using EasyBCD 2.0 | 2G GSkill 667 RAM | No Webcam | BIOS A05 | 32G Runcore SSD | 32G SDHC (ext) | 32G SDHC (int w/ MR04 Card) | 1505 802.11n | Internal BT | Chrome Apple Logo
Dell Vostro A90 (96Gb) | SL 10.6.5 | 2G HyperX | 0.3Webcam | BIOS A04 | 64G Runcore SSD | 32G SDHC (ext) | and other stock features

« Losing battery life.. normal or something I did? | "N" Wifi question? »