General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#1) Old
Default OSX Thinks it has a second monitor.... - 04-14-2009, 11:40 PM

I have re installed OSX on my mini as i installed some apps that appeared to break it a bit (not sure what as i had an uptime of like 2 weeks...) but afterwards if i ran anything in full screen after a while the screen would garble (openTTD for some reason worked fine till i returned to the desktop then it would garble...)
so i reinstalled from my USB DVD drive and now osx thinks there is perminantly a second monitor attached... its kinda annoying to loose the mouse off screen on a non existing monitor... any solutions? im using the latest dellefi with teh new splash screen
also my mini seems to have gotten very bad at booting... its slower than it used to be and hangs on the light blue screen alot more than it used to (like 2/3 times is blue screen). Is this related to the new efi? i dont want to re install again as it takes like 10 trys to get it to install as sometimes the install disc hangs on a grey screen or blue screen....
thanks for any help!

« Sony memory cards with osx? not finding it | can your mini's play dvd movies? »