General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#1) Old
Default itunes - 04-07-2009, 12:53 AM

Itunes update is ready for download. I install it ,so far so good
Apple today released an update for iTunes, bringing the version number to 8.1.1.

The new version (currently available from Software Update) supposedly fixes syncing issues with the iPhone and iPod touch (which I’ve been lucky enough not to encounter) and with VoiceOver, the we-don’t-need-no-stinkin’-display substitute for the iPod Shuffle.

It’s also supposed to bring HD movie rental support to the media management software, though a cursory investigation by yours truly does not reveal any movies that are currently available for rent in said format, in either the Canadian or the U.S. iTunes stores. Maybe the standard $3.99 rental price now includes an HD resolution copy when available?
  (#2) Old
Default Re: itunes - 04-07-2009, 01:11 AM

Installed it also and have encountered no issues. I'm wondering if anyone knows how to view the entire screen of preview movies on this screen? It's too small in iTunes and I'm wondering if it's possible to hide sections of iTunes when in the store to see the full screen?

Black Dell Mini 9 | OS X 10.5.6 | 64GB STEC SSD | 2GB RAM | Bluetooth : [disabled] | USB BIOS Legacy support : [Disabled] | BIOS A04 | DellEFI Version: 1.1

« System refrrences screen won't fit | Cursor dissapears after close? »