1. I have downloaded the ChameleonBookDisk.zip and decompressed the file and found the Chameleon.img
2. I have opened disk utilities, right clicked on the the usb flash disk and selected information and found this disk to be identified as disk3
3. I have copied the disk image to the USB flash drive
4. I opened terminal and entered the command "sudo dd if=Chameleon_BootDisk.img of=/dev/disk3"
5. I get an error message of "No such file of directory
6. I have changed the terminal command to sudo dd if=Chameleon.img of=/dev/disk3 and still the same error message.
Help please. Thank you.