General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#11) Old
Default Re: What install is this? - 03-01-2009, 10:19 AM

Hey we are not snarky forum members I was just asking for help...

and I'm sorry if I caused any offence.
  (#12) Old
Default Re: What install is this? - 03-01-2009, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by mechdrew
Hey, I've asked for help writing that guide and no one has helped in that department. Instead of extremely irrelevant criticism from both people who know nothing or have no useful input, we work together and get that part of the guide updated? As I have *always* stated, I'm open to suggestions. Just not childish remarks from ignorant people.
It's a real shame you take it that way, because the comments including mine were simply providing some feedback on the work, and making some suggestions about how it could be improved. I was even *very clear* to make the point that all the hard work by people like yourself and others is very much appreciated, and my comments in no way were intended to detract from that.

If you write stuff for public consumption, even if its voluntary, I think you have to expect people to make suggestions or crits about it - it goes with the territory. Calling people childish and ignorant, when none of the comments were, is disappointing.

« Question: Drivers for mini 9 on OSX? | KB & Mouse work during install but not upon reboot? »