General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#1) Old
Exclamation Service for my 10v. PLEASE HELP FIX THIS - 03-13-2011, 06:20 AM

Well i have Dual Boot win 7 and mac osx 10.6.4 on my mini that i brought. i was overseas for 4 months and now back and i get a kernel panic on mac drive and cannot load system on the windows side. Can someone fix this i dont have the time i will send the computer to you and pay for your expertise and time. PLEASE HELP I LOVE THIS THING.... Thanks Gabriel
  (#2) Old
Default 03-14-2011, 05:40 AM

What version of windows 7 are you working with? I have windows 7 ultimate that I use for recovery and Im not sure it will recover your system. Also how did you have your dual boot setup...did you boot through chameleon for windows or use easyBCD to do you dual boot? And just to confirm It's a mini 1011 (aka 10v) right?

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Just so you know it sounds like someone updated your os x using system updater and it changed you buddy did it to his 10v that I set up for him the other day and had the same problem.

10v | N270 | 2gb RAM | OS X 10.6.7 | 60gb OCZ Vertex 2 SSD | BT | Wifi N | NBI RC4 Special | Apple magic mouse |

« os x updates problem :( | NetbookBootMaker won't open »