General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#1) Old
Default Snow Leopard 10.6.3 INSTALLATION FAILED! HELP! - 03-12-2011, 04:27 AM

Ok so I used the 1 USB stick VIA a MAC guide put on here most recently by oscar, the guide where you use your macbook to make a USB with 10.6.3 disc and NBI (I forget which one, the one in oscars guide posted a month or so ago)

Anyway, I installed and all worked great for about 2 days, then The wifi disapeared and it was acting funny so I tried to restart the computer. When it went to turn back on it just went to black screen with a little white "l" spinning around... did nothing, so I tried to erase and re=partition the SSD and re=install from the USB, It alows me to erase and format partition the SSD and then I select the SSD and click install... it goes through about 1/2 way and then says "install failed" and some people on here say, oh thats normal just reboot and it will work, well it doesnt, when I reboot it goes to the dell screen and then to a black screen that says basically some mumbo jumbo and "no operating system found"

This is all on a dell mini 9 by the way...

What the heck can I do to fix this? anyone please help!!

« Dell Latitude 2120: OSX | How I made a bootable clone flash drive for my mini »