General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

Closed Thread
  (#1) Old
Default Are you interested in the new 11" Macbook Air!? - 10-23-2010, 11:54 AM

If there is a thread on this already, point me to it, I was a bit surprised not to find one here today. The specs of the new 11" Air look pretty damn good to me! Of course Steve will never admit Apple is now in the netbook market, claiming that it is not a netbook because of what it can do......Ahem, most of which we have been doing with our Mini's for a damn long time already!! In some sick way I would almost be sad to just have a netbook that worked out of the box and was fully supported by Apple. No more going to places on my hard drive that there is no way I should be without the guidance of this forums members!! Cost is always a serious factor, it's going for a grand and honestly I think I'll be Hackintoshing for the near future, but what do you guys think??

Mini 9 | OS X 10.6.5 Via USB Mac on 64G RunCore | 2G Ram | Bios A05 | NBI 8.4 Special | Bluetooth | Legacy Off | 1.3MP

Mini 10V
| OS X 10.6.5 Via USB Mac on 160G HD | 2G Ram | Bios A06 | NBI 8.4 Special | Bluetooth | Legacy Off | 1.3MP

(#2) Old
Default 10-23-2010, 12:54 PM

Mini 9|2GB RAM|64GB RunCore|Intel 5300|Windows 10
Closed Thread

« Command (Apple) {Windows} key? | OS X Install problems - Mach-0 file has bad magic number »