General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#571) Old
Default 05-16-2011, 09:26 PM

Thank you so much for the suggestion. I tried it and was able to reinstall the NBI. However when rebooting I saw no difference. it still gives me the alternating screens. Good work thought!!!

Originally Posted by Oscar View Post
Try this:
Add NBI...351 to Install USB--> a HACK.

Post # 9

it'll give you info on how to run nbi special from the install USB.

Post back if it does the trick.

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

If I need to is it possible to reinstall OSX without bothering W7 and ubuntu? I just so happen to have a CC of OSX

10v w/2gs of ram and a multi touchpad (from 1010) running OSX snow leopard, Ubunto remix, and 7 RTM.

Last edited by Paradoxgrowth; 05-16-2011 at 09:28 PM.
  (#572) Old
Default 05-17-2011, 10:15 AM

sorry it wasnt clear you were talking triple boot! i think maybe you were looking at/ using the wrong guide. i know nothing about triple boot but maybe this thread is what you need:

Triple Boot Videos and Guide Using Chameleon, OS X, Windows 7 & Ubuntu Netbook Remix

good luck!

Mini 10v, BIOS A06
  (#573) Old
Default sweet - 05-19-2011, 02:46 AM

appleguru you are the man. I could not figure out how to do anything with the error until I typed -recovery=y and it apparently worked. Thank you for putting that info on. Now I am using my Dell mini once again.
  (#574) Old
Default 06-25-2011, 01:16 PM

I'm new to hackintosh, I'd like to know what's needed to install snow leopard 10.6.3 on my mini 1012. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Where do I begin? All I've seen thus far is people already installed and updating

Thanks in advance...[COLOR="Silver"]

« Trouble making a bootable usb flash drive | Trouble installing Max OS X to Mini 10 »