General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

Thread Tools Display Modes
  (#1) Old
fruitpunch36 fruitpunch36 is offline
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Join Date: Apr 2010
Question Upgrading to 10.6.3 with a triple boot? - 06-11-2010, 06:40 PM

Hi everyone,

I have a Dell Mini 10v with NBI 0.8.4. The Mini has Snow Leopard 10.6, Ubuntu 10.04, and Windows 7 Ultimate on it. I'm just wondering if it's safe to upgrade to 10.6.3 after running NBI and that I won't have trouble booting up again. I've never really had a reason to upgrade, but since my MacBook is getting fixed right now and I really want to try iOS 4, which requires iTunes 9.2, I guess I finally have a reason. I just tried install iOS 4 on my iPhone with iTunes 9.1 and it's stuck right now. My Mini is my iTunes computer and I can't afford to lose all my apps, photos etc.

Dell Mini 10v : Black : 2GB RAM : Snow Leopard/Windows 7 Ultimate/Ubuntu 10.04
Reply With Quote
  (#2) Old
pokenguyen pokenguyen is offline
Senior Member
Posts: 227
Join Date: Dec 2009
Default 06-12-2010, 05:53 AM

You should backup all your data before upgrading. After installing NBI 0.8.4 RC1, you don't need to fix Windows 7.
Reply With Quote

« snow loepard mini 10 (not 10v) | 10v or wait for Dell Mini 1012 or if i can't wait............ »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Copyright © 2008-2016