General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Rome, Italy
Turn you Mini into an iPad! - 04-13-2010, 04:10 PM
Want to transform your mini in an iPad?
Here are the steps...
1) Surf the web like on iPad
Install the following extension from the Chrome Web Store
It will allow you to scroll the page like on an iPad, with an inertial effect.
2) Install Rainmeter 2.1 beta from here http://rainmeter.net/RainCMS/ and then download the following theme from deviantart
3) Download RocketDock from here http://rocketdock.com/download and install it.
4) Download and extract also the following theme pack from deviantart http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...suave#/d39ab14
Apply the skin using rainmeter
5) Create a RocketDock dock with for empty icons and assign them using the image files contained in the package.
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.