General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#11) Old
Default 03-28-2010, 05:22 PM

Hi, I'm new on this board. I met this problem when I tried to install snow leopard on mini 1012. And I can't go further. I'm using netbookmaker 0.8.4rc1. Is there anyone know any way to solve it? Thanks.

Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
Hi, my hackintoshed, via NBI 0.8.3, Dell Mini 10V has been working great except for this error that occurs once and then.

Here's a picture of the message: IMG_7044.jpg (image)

I can't actually pinpoint any specific tasks or other factors that might cause it.

Do you experience it once and then as well?

(#12) Old
Default 03-29-2010, 05:05 PM

Try to create netbookmaker 8.3 rc5 new usb drive, than boot from it and run netbookinstaller from applications in Mac os x Installer. This help me with 8.4rc1 kp at startup. Don't need to reinstall again just run nbi from installer.
  (#13) Old
Default 04-04-2010, 03:24 PM

This happens to me when I try to install Snow Leopard 10.6 via NBI. It always gives me that screen. wtf All my settings are correct! I notice though, after I see that screen my BIOS settings go back to the default? Why is this? I have to keep on changing the BIOS before I try the install method.

Dell Mini 10v | 160GB | 1GB RAM | Windows 7 Ultimate (Activated) | Black

Twitter here || YouTube here

« Comcast 2go OS X | Anyone with a successful update on a dual boot mini10v OSX/W7? »