I just installed SL via the external enclosure method. Everything was going swimmingly, until I tried to install NetBook Installer. I got a kernel panic, and no matter what I do, I now get a kernel panic.
To clarify, I did:
1. Installed SL whilst still in enclosure;
2. Updated software. DID NOT install 10.6.2, instead manually downloaded 10.6.1 from the website;
3. Ran NTM 0.8.2 - shut computer down and placed HD back into mini;
4. Disabled USB Legacy Support, USB Wake Support and Bluetooth in BIOS;
5. Installed NBI final - don't this finished and am now getting a kernel panic.
This has nearly gone to plan, so any help would be appreciated. I don't fancy having a Dell Mini 10v Brickintosh ;-)
Edit: photo of screen:
BTW, from my understanding, am I meant to install NBI 0.8.2 final, restart, followed by 0.8.3 RC4?