General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#1) Old
Default axiotron quickscript works w TS on mini 9 - 11-19-2009, 04:02 PM

hey there.

I just downloaded the axiotron quickscript beta from their website, and it works on my dell mini 9, running SL 10.6.1, with the HODA touchscreen, eGalaxTouch version 1.16.9106

Axiotron : Quickscript

very cool.

you get this window to write in, making sure you have the cursor where you want the text to go, and it imports the handwritten characters to text. seems to do spelling checks also.

it also has a virtual keyboard and is supposed to work for a bunch of foreign languages, too.

this should work for the tablet modders out there.

p.s. I love my touchscreen. had forgotten how nice it was on my eeePC last year.
Attached Thumbnails
Screen shot 2009-11-19 at 7.51.35 AM.png  
  (#2) Old
Default 02-12-2010, 01:19 PM

It's to know this handwriting recognition app work on the mini. Can anyone tell me if this will work without any touch panel and only using the track pad or an USB mouse?

thanks in advance.
  (#3) Old
Default axiotron software - 02-12-2010, 05:55 PM

since the touchscreen is just a usb input device, I am sure that the software would work.

you would have to pick up your mouse a lot to work your way across the line, and it might be hard with a track pad. it's a free download, so you could always try it.

« Mobile broadband option with OSX | question about hacked 10.6.2 on mini10 and non hacked 10.6.2 »