1. Refpartitioned external HD, to MBR in HFS+ Structure
2. recovered setup 10.6 to the HD
3. ran kameleon on external hd
4. copied files, except dsdt.aml, and removed sleepenabler from extra
5. booted from external disk using F12 from Dell Mini 10
6. Now it is awaiting the mouse to start up? took a different mouse, that appears to work...
7. selected language, agreed on license
8. need to select drive to use for setup
now it asks me which disk to use, but I don't see the Dell's HD is Diskutil?
system profile tells me that no ATA nor SATA disks are attached. I feel as if I may need to do some extra setup thing on the mini before setup can complete.. Anybody a tip?
ow, and XP won't boot anymore