General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#11) Old
Default 09-12-2009, 01:36 AM

Originally Posted by bmcclure937 View Post
Be patient... an overhauled Mini 10v trackpad "driver" is in the works and meklort has made astounding progress in the recent days. This should make the trackpad much more usable and functional. Leaps and bounds better than any solution we have come across yet for the 10v

As I said, please be patient... there is no ETA on when this will be ready for release but keep your eyes peeled for sometime end of next week
Ah the best news I've heard all day!

Mini 10v | 2gb Ram | 160gb HDD | BIOS A04 | OS X 10.6
  (#12) Old
Default 10-08-2009, 02:01 PM

Sorry I should have missed the correct post, but I can't find any news about trackpad. I still don't manage to make double finger scrolling to work on my 10v.

Is there a patch to apply or an option to check ? maybe my fingers are the problem, should I do it differently as on a real mac ?

Thanks for help.
  (#13) Old
Expert Member
Default 10-08-2009, 02:34 PM

Under the advance tab of the prefpane you'll find the option to have 2 finger scrolling (or edge or none at all) and also sliders for 1, 2 and even 3 finger pressure. Just play with them til you have a setup that works.

Mini1: Vostro A90, Black, 2G, 1.3 Webcam, Bluetooth, 64G SuperTalent, OS X 10.6.4
Mini2: Mini9, Black, 2G, 0.3 Webcam, Bluetooth, 32G RunCore, OS X/Win 7, internal PCI-e SHDC Reader
Mini3: Mini10v. Black, 2G, Webcam, 640G HD, OS X 10.5.8/Win 7/Ubuntu [Hibernate w/NBI 0.8.3 RC4]
Dropbox Referral
  (#14) Old
Default 10-09-2009, 10:08 AM

ThX for help !
I find the Edge scrolling wich works like a charm.
I just don't get how the 'Drag lock' works.
I have try the 'click delay' and the 'drag release delay' options but I don't get how it is supose to work ... sorry If anyone knows, cause I have problem with classic drag'n'drop with this touch pad.

« Anyone having issues loading Parallels Desktop 4 | Help! Restored disk image won't boot »