General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion
| ||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Join Date: Jan 2009
question about DellEFI 1.2a5 and external hard drive - 07-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Finally, I have install osx on an external USB hard disk, with this (wonderfull) guide Guide Method 4: Install via Mac to External Drive or RunCore SSD | DellEFI | mechdrew.
But now, I have some troubles with :
- coremidi : my music softs don't find midicoreserver... If I launch the utility "audio midi configuration", and go to midi, I crash...
- sleep mode : no sleep mode... If I close the lid, nothing happen. If I try to "suspend activity", after that, I can't wake up.
- external display : when I connect a display... I crash !
My questions :
- Is it a problem to use osx on an external harddrive ? and for the sleep mode ?
- Can I relaunch DellEFI 1.2a5, with the same installation, and just change options ? (I would like to test different options, for the external display, and sleep mode...)
- Can I launch DellEFI1.1 with the same installation ?
Copyright © 2008-2016 MyDellMini.com.