General Mac OS X Discussion General Apple and Mac OS X Discussion

(#1) Old
Smile Help in installing Mac OSX, I'm not tech savvy at all - 06-29-2009, 06:33 PM

Okay, I am going to purchase the Dell Mini 10V (I believe the Mini 10 is not hackintoshable) and will purchase the retail version of MAC OS X Leopard as well. Can anyone install Mac OS X for me? I am willing to pay for your services. I am located in NYC Greenwich Village area. Please drop me a line and let me know how much do you charge.
  (#2) Old
Default 06-29-2009, 07:09 PM

I live in Austin texas and im in the same situation....i dont feel like i will be able to put os x onto my mini 10v. I think someone should make a noob version of how to put os x on a mini 10v cause im clueless after watching all the videos i can....please help us out!
  (#3) Old
Default 06-30-2009, 03:57 AM

this is a pretty good deal:

i'm not affiliated with STiMULi

just buy the hard drive/ssd from ebay and send to him with your license os x dvd...

you'll need to check with him if his offer is valid for the mini 10v, coz i think he has a mini 9

good luck.

my notebook: dell inspiron 11z - 11.6" display | intel core i3 330um | 6gb ddr3 ram | 80gb Intel ssd | Linux Mint 12 OS - Cinnamon 1.4 [Virtual Machine - WinXP SP3]
  (#4) Old
Default bump - 07-06-2009, 04:25 PM

Anyone in NYC?
  (#5) Old
Default 07-06-2009, 10:35 PM

I'd be happy to do this for free but I doubt I'd be back in NYC anytime soon.

However, I promise you that with the latest install methods found on this website, you will be able to do it yourself in a few hours without a problem.

Plus, it'll be a good exercise because you'll have to tinker with the OS when new updates come out and etc, so it's good to get some practice in.

« Silverlight 2.0 Firefox Add in on Mini 9 OS X 10.5.7? | 2nd Dell Mini 9 to OSX »