General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#11) Old

Send a message via AIM to fyrfyter Send a message via Yahoo to fyrfyter Send a message via Skype™ to fyrfyter
Default 07-02-2009, 01:36 PM

My refurb looks brand new. Other than the refurb sticker on the bottom, you wouldn't know it. No dead pixels, no problems. As I recall, Dell along with any other manufacturer thoroughly test anything refurbed and replace any parts that need it. That and you get a warranty. In some instances, I have found the refurb products to be better than the originals, usually due to the costs associated with refurb and the quality of workmanship. i.e. electronics built new are made in China, Japan, etc and shipped here. A lot of refurbing is done in the US by people here who make more money, and put more time and effort into it. I have seen this on several occasions with Refurb electronics I have bought, when compared to new ones.
  (#12) Old

Default 07-02-2009, 11:42 PM

To date I have purchased 4 mini 9 refurbs. All were in excellent condition. No droped pixels, scratches or other imperfections.

I kind of agree with fyrfyter, although there are going to be an occassinal oversite.

« VPN / Hamachi | The best way to use SSD in this scenario »