General Discussion General discussion on...anything!

(#1) Old

Default anybody know a (UK) supplier with runcore ssds in stock - 04-21-2009, 11:45 AM

Just ordered a mini 9 in the UK and set about ordering a runcore ssd (preferably 32g) - every vendor I have looked at has no stock of these ssds. Lots of back order and coming soon but I dont really want to place an order in the hope that the company actually gets stock. Any ideas would be appreciated. Preferably a UK supplier for ease of delivery. With the mini 9 going out of production no doubt the runcore ssds will go too.
  (#2) Old

Default Re: anybody know a (UK) supplier with runcore ssds in stock - 04-21-2009, 03:57 PM

I got mine via EBay. I forget who the seller is, but you can just search the site. There was a more-than-trivial markup over MDD prices, but I got it in five days instead of five weeks, and that was an overseas shipment.

Obsidian Black Dell Mini 9 | Ubuntu 9.04 | 64 GB Runcore SSD | 2 GB KINGSTON HYPER-X RAM | A05 BIOS | US-International Keyboard | Intel WiFi Link 5350 with third antenna | Orange Neoprene Sleeve

« How much space will IE8 take? | High-res Dell Mini 10 option appears across Europe »